Monday, April 29, 2013

So I know you have all been wondering what happened to me...but I'm back.  I did pretty terrible at the eating healthy thing this week, I didn't eat much...but mostly I drank a lot of chocolate milk which has 300 calories in it...yep.  But, I did work out quite a bit lately.  I ran with a new girl this week and she wouldn't stop so I just kept going...it was good for me.  And thanks to Carlie and Kara I ended up running the 10k with them...my legs are feeling it but it was fun.  I just shouldn't have eaten the cookies they were giving out at the end.  This week I feel excited to eat fruits and vegetables again:)  Also mom stole back Just Dance, but I always told myself that after I ran I could do a couple songs...makes working out awesome:)  So a new semester begins this week...so yay for a time for me to rededicate myself to being healthy:) Now I'm going to sleep finally.

No comments: