Sunday, May 19, 2013

So lately I haven't felt as motivated to really push it when I am at the gym.  It has been difficult.  I've decided that due to that, in addition to working out at the gym I am trying to incorporate physical activity into my daily activities more so that I can spread out my activity more.  So this week I ran to Weight Watchers.  It started pouring on the way so I rode with Courtney back.  We went to Jump on It (A place filled with trampolines) to celebrate my birthday.  So fun but a little awkward when we walked by all the adults sitting on the side watching their kids.  I am taking walks at lunch and last week at 10 p.m. Debbi wanted to go to the store to buy candy so I made us run there and back.  I also need to play more tennis!  So anyway, until I get back my mojo, I will be searching for variety and fun.  But congrats to Carlie on her 1st marathon!!!

No comments: